Thursday, February 3, 2011

lower case d

Today we made.....

d is for door

and dog.
Didn't they turn out cute??  Picture included for Karen, thought you might want to use this one!
I made a trip to the teacher supply store last weekend and picked up a couple of things I had been wanting to use in our classroom.  One of these purchases was a package of pipettes.  Today I pulled them out with a package of bathtub treads.  I turned the treads upside down so that the small suction cups were facing up and gave the kids the pipettes and a cup of water.  It was great fine motor play.  It took a lot of control to add the water a drop at a time.



1 comment:

  1. What a good idea for d. I see they practiced writing as well. Good! My favorite part though is being named ithe blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete