Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch or Bust

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch!!  After a couple of hours of worrying this morning that the farm would say it was too wet, we finally go the all is well phone call from Nivens Apple Farm saying that they would be open.  I am so sorry for all of the confusion this morning, but I felt like we had to have an alternative place to go. I was not going to look at those little faces and tell them that we were cancelling on them again.  But we did end up at the pumpkin patch and it was a BLAST.  First we enjoyed the hayride complete with little characters set up in the woods and a narrated tour.  Then we spent time on the playground and in the corn maze.  There was a moment or two when we weren't sure we would make it out of the maze in time for lunch (or dinner!)
Look how high I can jump!
Boy is it hard to get them all to look at you at once
Success! She found one she liked

No comments:

Post a Comment